Telangana Eamcet Results 2015: After emerging as a new state, Telangana State has conducted it’s first ever EAMCET examination. EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. This means that, students who are willing to do their graduation in Engineering and Agriculture and also Medicine, need to appear for EAMCET Exam. Based on the ranks and marks they get in it, they are eligible to get in to top colleges and Universities to pursue higher education. Both AP State and Telangana State has conducted EAMCET exam separately and will be followed the same from this year.
Scroll down and click on links to Check Telangana Eamcet Results 2015.
Telangana State conducted EAMCET on 14th, May 2015 and around 2 Lakh and 30 thousands appeared for it to reach their dreams. This count includes some of the students from AP State who want to pursue their higher education in Telangana State. TS EAMCET was conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH). Competition for Engineering and Agricultural was not so high when compared to Medicine due to the availability of less number of seats for Medicine stream compared to number of students appeared.
Telangana State EAMCET Results 2015 Announced
Many of you have looked at the final key and you would have come to a conclusion regarding the marks and rank you would get in EAMCET. Apart from few mistakes in the key, you can guess the marks you would get. So, today is the day of TS EAMCET Results and your waiting has been ended. This is the results of your dedication and hard work which you have gone through these two years. Prove that your hard work has got the right results and you can achieve your dreams. Without any further delay check out the TS EAMCET Results now.
Weightage of Marks in (TS) Telanga EAMCET 2015?
TS EAMCET rank is based on the marks you score in IPE and EAMCET. Your EAMCET rank depends on 25% IPE and remaining 75% is based on your marks in EAMCET. So, you need to get good marks in both IPE and EAMCET to get good rank in EAMCET. Based on that, your EAMCET rank will be decided. Check your EAMCET Result now without any delay.
Telangana EAMCET 2015 Medicine and Engineering Rank is decided?
You need to get good and best marks in both IPE and EAMCET. Even though if you get good marks in EAMCET, but low marks in IPE which has 25% of the weightage, you may not get good and expected EAMCET Rank. This even applies if you get good marks in EAMCET and low marks in IPE. Hope that you got very good marks in IPE and you have done well in your TS EAMCET exam, so that you will get good EAMCET Rank. So, you can get in to top and best private and government colleges.
Server 2 Link :Telangana STATE EAMCET RESULTS – Medicine
Steps to be followed to check Telangana EAMCET Results
- · Go to the official website mentioned above.
- · Click the respective link for TS EAMCET Results.
- · Enter your EAMCET hall ticket number and press the button. You can also enter your Registration number and Date of Birth.
- · Then, it takes few seconds and your EAMCET result will be shown on the screen and it is advisable to save the result for further reference.
Hope you've got very good marks in Telangana Eamcet results 2015.
All The Best!